Botox® Cosmetic - Injection Consideration
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a clean protein that is formed by the Clostridium Botulinum bacterium, which diminishes the action of the muscles that cause frown lines between the brows to form over time. Unlike many other procedures and over-the-counter wrinkle remedies, BOTOX® Cosmetic treats the cause of these frown lines by reducing the muscle contractions that cause the lines to form in the first place.
When it comes to choosing a physician-administered aesthetic treatment, odds are you’ll want evidence, not just hearsay. The proof for BOTOX® Cosmetic is in the data.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic Data
- In clinical trials, nearly 90% of men and women surveyed rated the improvement in the appearance of frown lines between their brows as moderate to better 1 month after treatment.
- Results can last for up to 4 months, and may vary.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic was approved in 2002 for the temporary treatment of moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people ages 18 to 65.
- Almost 3.3 million procedures were performed in 2005 alone.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ranked BOTOX® Cosmetic as the most popular physician-administered aesthetic procedure in the United States for the fourth year in a row (surgical and nonsurgical combined).
There’s only one BOTOX® Cosmetic. Contact us at Creekside Dental Clinic to see if BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you!
Contact us today!
Botox Cosmetic Services
Botox Cosmetic | Injection Consideration | Procedures | Pricing | Botox FAQ's
Training & Education
Copyright © 2009 - Creekside Dental Clinic | All Rights Reserved